Immigration Physicals By Dr Govil
We are happy to announce that Dr. Kanika Govil has received Designation as a Civil Surgeon and is authorized by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to perform Immigration Physicals for the Department of Homeland Security.
Candidates for Permanent Residency are required to complete the Report of Medical Examination and Vaccine Record (I-693) which can be found here and will be completed by Dr. Govil, please only fill out Part 1 and DO NOT sign the document prior to your appointment.
The Cost of the Immigration Physical includes:
- Physical Examination
- Review of health records and vaccination history
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form along with a copy for your records.
Please note that any required laboratory and radiology, as well as
required vaccination, would be charged extra:
- RPR test, Gonorrhea test
- Vaccination (Tetanus, Polio, MMR and Varicella)
- TB Quantiferon Test
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport, driver’s license, or other state-issued picture ID.
- Prior medical records including any document history of vaccinations and/or documentation of treatment for tuberculosis.
- Please visit the US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information.
- Immigration exams and/or vaccinations will not be covered by insurance companies.
- Please provide all vaccination records if they are available.
- If you had a positive PPD (Tuberculosis) in the past you will need a chest X-Ray.
- If you are pregnant please let the physician know so we can administer the allowed vaccinations only.
- If additional information or papers are needed it will take longer then the regular processing time.
- All paper work will be ready within 5 business days for you to pick up.
- We will be filling your immigration I-693 form and hence please do not bring the form prior to your appointment.
Call us at (703) 956-6757 to schedule your appointment today!
We also accept walk in during normal business hours.