Immigration Physicals By Dr Govil
We are happy to announce that Dr. Kanika Govil has received Designation as a Civil Surgeon and is authorized by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to perform Immigration Physicals for the Department of Homeland Security.
The Cost of the Immigration Physical includes:
- Physical Examination
- Review of health records and vaccination history
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form along with a copy for your records.
- Blood test (RPR/MMR titers, Varicella titers, TB interferon)
- Urine Test for Gonorrhea
Please note that any required laboratory and radiology, as well as
required vaccination, would be charged extra:
- Vaccination if required will extra for (Tetanus, Polio, MMR and Varicella)
- X-Rays if TB blood test is positive will be referred to the hospital or a Radiology center of your choice.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport, driver’s license, or other state-issued picture ID.
- Prior medical records including any document history of vaccinations and/or documentation of treatment for tuberculosis.
- Please visit the US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information.
- Immigration exams and/or vaccinations will not be covered by insurance companies.
- Please provide all vaccination records if they are available.
- If you had a positive PPD (Tuberculosis) in the past you will need a chest X-Ray.
- If you are pregnant please let the physician know so we can administer the allowed vaccinations only.
- If additional information or papers are needed it will take longer then the regular processing time.
- All paper work will be ready within 5 business days for you to pick up.
- We will be filling your immigration I-693 form and hence please do not bring the form prior to your appointment.
Call us at (703) 956-6757 to schedule your appointment today!
We also accept walk in during normal business hours.